UnitedHealthcare Navigate is an innovative commercial plan built on the fundamentals of patient-centered health. It is offered as an Individual Exchange plan in certain states with off Exchange versions when required by state law. Members choose a Primary Care Physician (PCP) to help them navigate to high-quality, cost-effective care.
- Customized, focused network of care providers tailored for Navigate members.
- Find participating providers using our online provider directory at UnitedHealthcareOnline.com
- Members are required to select a PCP.
- The member's PCP must send electronic referrals for members to see a network specialist.
- Standard prior authorization and notification requirements apply. For details, go to Advance Notification section of the administrative guide.
||Network Provider With Referral
||Network Provider Without Referral
|* Except for emergency services and related admissions.